You have an editing eye. This catch-all style borrows from several other design styles and you are able to balance, edit, blend then edit again to bring multiple styles together to look iconic. You are a chameleon in character and constantly evolve with the times. You are likely on the cutting edge of fashion, music, or whatever creative venture is your career. You have a sense of imagination and surprise with unexpected contrasts. You don't simply throw together everything and anything, but rather rely heavily on the building blocks of design (color, pattern, texture, composition) to make your space look cohesive. Your use of fabrics is characteristic, blending cheetah with stripes and florals.
- limit the different styles to 3 or 4
- start with a common thread such as color
- try selecting a bright piece of furniture and add similar shaded accent pieces
- contrasts with texture and style; such as a sleek, black framed mirror above a distressed wood table
- mix clean lines with more ornate pieces
- use similar lines and scale to balance the room
- blend patterns like a master; cheetah, polka dot, floral and stripes (all having one common theme or color)